Saturday, February 13, 2016

Week 3 Backward Design: Stage 1

Assignment #1


6 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,

    You really touched on every topic that needs to be covered! You have great questions, similar to what I would ask myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job. Your charts are very informative. And you touched on all the important points of each topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a ton of information!It was indeed a great read to know that you hit all aspects of reading and writing. Including opinion in the reading part asking whether they agree or not is key to comprehending. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your essential questions! Very thorough and if answered by the students in a thoughtful manner these questions could lead to some really great conversations. I especially liked the question that involves the students with one another to make the lesson more social.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your essential questions! Very thorough and if answered by the students in a thoughtful manner these questions could lead to some really great conversations. I especially liked the question that involves the students with one another to make the lesson more social.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly,

    I really enjoyed your essential questions. You can tell that you took the time to really think everything through. The understandings are very clear and concrete which is great!

    ReplyDelete